Friday, December 11, 2009

Acne & blackhead regimen (HOMEMADE)?

What Home made regimen I can use to treat my acne and blackhead on nose and other areas on face. What can I use that in my kitchen.... please help.Acne %26amp; blackhead regimen (HOMEMADE)?
Bicarb of Soda - but it will make your face quite dry - so buy some moisteriser.Acne %26amp; blackhead regimen (HOMEMADE)?
I don't know of any home-made remedies, but if you want to do something home-made just because it's super cheap, I know of a really cheap kind of acne-treatment stuff that works like a dream. It's called Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel and you can buy it now off ebay for about $2.42. You can put on any blemishes you have before you go to bed at night and you can barely see them the next day and they're basically gone by the day after that. Hope I could help and good luck!
Toothpaste or apple cider vinegar. Both work really well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism