Friday, December 11, 2009

Any homemade scrubs out there to get rid of blackheads??

I put baking soda and water to make a paste and use it as a scrub.Any homemade scrubs out there to get rid of blackheads??
Sugar Scrub


Ingredients


* 50 percent white cane sugar (note that organic sucanat, while the best choice for food, doesn't work as well for this recipe)


* 50 percent vegetable glycerin to moisten the sugar (I used avocado oil since I was out of vegetable glycerin --as is my health food store-- and it proved to be a successful substitute)


* small amounts of aloe vera gel, vitamin C crystals, or anything healing that dissolves in water


* 1 or two drops of essential oil if desired (try combining orange and lavender)


* enough ground hibiscus powder for pink color (if desired)





Combine the ingredients in a bowl. Scoop some of the scrub onto your hand and massage gently onto your skin for a minute (the scrub will actually tighten onto your skin like a masque and the crystals will clear out the dead skin and impurities thus helping in removing the black heads and would prevent them from coming with continue usage). Leave on for 3 to 4 minutes before rinsing.





Let me warn you in advance that you'll want to use this sugar scrub on your entire body. I started on my face, and my skin felt so baby soft that the skin on my neck felt like sandpaper, so I needed to use the sugar scrub there, and on and on.





all the best!Any homemade scrubs out there to get rid of blackheads??
elmers glue...used like a peel mask
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


face packs /Natural Scrubs


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism