Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is a good HOMEMADE INSTANT BLACKHEAD REMOVER?

I heard elmers glue does the trick. I only have a no name white glue. Will that work? How do I do it? I don't want to but Ny products. They are on my nose. I have oily skin. WHAT WILL MAKE THEM GONE INSTANTLY! Is there a strip that I can make at home that will just yank them out?What is a good HOMEMADE INSTANT BLACKHEAD REMOVER?
Actually I seen one on ellen. She had a beautician in and she said that put Elmer's liquid glue on it... like a thin layer, let it dry and then just peel! I tried it and it works.. Just make sure you put lotion on it before and after.





I am sure any glue will work. I tried some store brand and it was fineWhat is a good HOMEMADE INSTANT BLACKHEAD REMOVER?
Soften a stick of margarine in the microwave and mix it with a little bit of cinnamon. Put a hot wash cloth over your face for a few moments to open up your pores. Then spread the mixture onto your face. Leave on for approx. ten to fifteen minutes. Remove, wash with lukewarm water.


Your skin will be blackhead free and very soft!
Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
  • Plastic Bead Chain
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism