Friday, December 11, 2009

Acne & blackhead regimen (HOMEMADE)?

What Home made regimen I can use to treat my acne and blackhead on nose and other areas on face. What can I use that in my kitchen.... please help.Acne %26amp; blackhead regimen (HOMEMADE)?
ToothpasteAcne %26amp; blackhead regimen (HOMEMADE)?
I recently read up on this and have been using egg white with six drops of lemon juice. It works really well. I've been using it for about a week and have seen a difference. I just separate the egg white and beat it until it gets foamy, then I put about six drops of lemon juice in it and just smear it all over my face. The egg white tightens and closes your pores. (egg whites are for oily skin) The lemon helps to even out your skin and helps with scars or blemishes. It makes your face really tight but really really soft. You won't see results the same day, but if you keep it up you will see results within a few days. I started off leaving it on for about 20 minutes then I started sleeping with it on. That's when I really started seeing results, but I'd just do it for 20 minutes first to see how your skin handles it and then try overnight. Good luck...
Ivory soap dries out your skin, so I would go with that. More than liely you have oily skin, so try using Ivory
Okay, toothpaste is good for treating the redness. It's not going to make your pimples go away or prevent them. Get a good face wash, and drink LOTS of water. I used to have very bad acne, and I bought Avon's ANEW 2-in-1 facewash and cleanser. It works so well, and doesnt burn or anything.





Blackheads- not to sure about. I have a major blackhead problem so I would love to know what to do for those!
Hi there!





Before you spent loads of money on the commercial creams and lotions, there are some home remedies that you may wish to try to get rid of your irritating pimples. For acne that flares at that time of the month, drink one to two cups of chasteberry tea a day. Some studies have shown that this herb helps regulate female hormones. However, this herb is only effective if you take it at least 2 to 3 months consistently.





You can also try dabbing vinegar or lemon juice on your pimples. Apply a small portion of the vinegar initially to see if your skin is sensitive to it. Most of the cases, this would not have any sensitivity issues. All vinegars and lemons contain acids that can help flush out pores. Another easy home remedy is to apply aloe vera on your pimples once a day. One study found that 90 percent of skin sores were completely healed with aloe vera within 5 days!





For other natural remedies for acne treatment, you can read abt them here: http://acne.best-health-remedy.com/
An ideal mask that extracts dirt and oil from clogged pores can be made by using orange peel and yogurt.It also opens up the clogged pores that cause acne and blackheads.Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism