Friday, December 11, 2009

What homemade recipes can I use to get rid of my blackheads in a couple of days?

Hey, I'm 12 years old and I have about 3 blackheads on my nose. They are black, and have been there for a couple of months. Well one of them has been there since I was ten. Well, anyway Spring Picture Day is coming up [next week], and they will not be offering retouching. These blackheads are very noticable, and I don't feel comfortable or confident with them. How can I get rid up them very quickly, like in a few days, without buying anything like proactive or neutrogina? I want to get rid of them naturally. HELP ME PLEASE!What homemade recipes can I use to get rid of my blackheads in a couple of days?
blackheads are easily removed by squeezing them and then rubbing the area with a mixture of witch hazel and rubbing alcohol to sterilize the infected pore.What homemade recipes can I use to get rid of my blackheads in a couple of days?
Hi here are some of home remedies which I tried to get rid of black heads.


1.Rub fresh garlic on your black heads it really works.


2. Mix fresh limejuice with milk and apply


3. Mix lime juice and rosewater in equal proportions and apply.wash after 20 min.


4.Make a paste of turmeric powder with mint juice and apply over your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism