Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there a homemade facewash for blackheads?

I know there was one with honey! Something made with common household products, please!Is there a homemade facewash for blackheads?
gently scrub your face with baking soda mixed with water....I've heard a lot of people use this


but personally it irritates my skin a tiny bit so I just do the oil cleansing method: putting a mix of oils on my face (jojoba/castor oil and I alternate between adding rosemary oil/tea tree oil/ geranium oil/ lavender oil/oregano oil) and then while I steam my face (either in the shower or by boiling a pot of water) I gently massage the oils into my skin...which is supposed to help remove the dirt from your pores when they are open from the heat and after I'm done steaming/rubbing my face I rinse it off with cool water and pat my face dry(there is always a little residue of oil left but it's not bad and gives your skin a glow.Is there a homemade facewash for blackheads?
Regular old lemon juice in the bottle just plain bought lemon juice rub it on your face befor bed and wash it off when you get up my mom started using it a week ago an seen results within 2 days when she washed it off there was blackheads on the rag... I read about it in a home remidues book

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism