Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are some homemade masks to get rid of blackheads?

rub lemon on the area and leave it on. This opens up the pore and dries up the blackheadWhat are some homemade masks to get rid of blackheads?
i don't know about masks, but exfoliate like heck, and moisturize a lot to make up for it. they key is to make sure the moisturizer you are using to undo the damage of scrubbing your face isn't undoing the benefits too.





my grandmother (who knows her home remedies) recommended fungreek and honey? gross but effective.What are some homemade masks to get rid of blackheads?
I have had super results with lemon juice too. I've also rubbed the cut end of a cucumber on my skin after I wash my face, which has had wonderful results.





This is going to sound crazy, but you should try making a mask with 2 parts water and 1 part yeast. Just apply it all over like a normal mask. Let it dry and cake. Then rub it off with a moist towel. It seriously works wonders after a few applications.
Ok I know this is going to sound wierd


But wash ur face with soap with warm water


And then put toothpast on there for at least 15-20


Minutes and do this daily and before u go to bed


Or u can do this in the morning to


Hope this helps(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism