Friday, December 11, 2009

What Homemade Recipes Can You Use To Help With Acne/Blackheads?

Im A Teenager... Going Through Puberty But I Didn't Think That Acne Would Be This Much Of A Problem For Me. My Case Is Pretty Mild But I Still Find It You Know Difficult. Soo I Was Wondering If There Was Something That I Could Use On My Face That I Could Make Myself. Mainly I Want To Clean Out My Blackheads (On My Nose) And My Forehead Has A Few Breakouts Of Pimples. Please Im Pretty Disprite And Ill Take Any Suggestions lol =] ThanksWhat Homemade Recipes Can You Use To Help With Acne/Blackheads?
For a while, I whipped up egg whites and used them as a mask - massage into face, then leave for a few minutes, then rinse off. It helped a lot! Now though, I use medicated acne stuff. Another tip is to drink tons of water. Like 2+ liters per day. It really does help.





I also heard that you could put some toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out. I haven't tried it myself though...





As for blackheads, I use Fresh Sugar Facial Polish from Sephora - it's a brown sugar scrub - (it's $55 but it's worth it and lasts a long time) and it really helped me. I rarely have blackheads now. I'm sure that you could make a little brown sugar+water mix every night and use that, but the scrub I recommended is probably better...all natural too. It smells great too!





There are also Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips that you stick on your nose that will get rid of the larger blackheads. They're pretty cheap, around $10 for a pack of 14, and are quick, easy ways to get rid of blackheads. I don't use them anymore because I personally feel that it might be too harsh for the skin, which is why I use the Fresh Sugar Polish, which is more gentle and all natural as well. But every now and then I buy a pack from a local drugstore (Walmart, Target, etc) and they're pretty fun to use.





Hope that helps!What Homemade Recipes Can You Use To Help With Acne/Blackheads?
i know this sounds kinda weird but put some glue on your blackheads and let it dry then peel it off and it will pull out your blackheads
Acne mask #1. Garlic: Peel and mash eight cloves of fresh garlic. Apply to face avoiding the area around the eyes. Leave on for about 15 minutes. Wash off with a warm cloth. Finish with a rinse of the vinegar pH balancer.








Acne mask #2. Make a face pack of bran plus baking soda and water. Mix into a paste, apply to the face, leaving on for 15 minutes. Rinse with solution of 1 part apple cider vinegar and 8 parts water.





Acne mask #3. 1 tsp. Groundnut oil mixed with an equal amt. of lime juice may be applied daily to prevent formation of blackheads, pimples and helps in acne treatment.








Acne mask #4. Get some rosewater in bowl. Add equal amount of cucumber paste on it. Stir it properly and have a pack of it for 20 minutes. It will also help in controlling pimples.








Acne mask #5. After washing skin rinse with any of the following herb infusions:


a) chamomile which is purifying


b) yarrow to eliminate toxins


c) catnip which is an antiseptic


d) lavender which is antiseptic


e) thyme which is a strong germ killer








--------------------------------------鈥?br>




Acne mask #6. Turmeric paste mixed with chana dal powder or whole wheat flour is very effective homemade acne masks. Haldi powder mixed with sugarcane juice helps to remove pimples.








Acne mask #7. Mint: Peppermint is an excellent antiseptic wash for acne.








Also, Biore' pore strips work AMAZING for blackheads. You should try them.





Also, I answered a previous question about acne earlier today on here. If you get the chance, please try to check it out...I worked hard on typing it up and I KNOW it will help you! Here it is:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>








Just scroll down until you see my answer. It's the long one HAHA.





HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism