Friday, December 11, 2009

I have a lot of blackheads and i want to know a good homemade remedy that will help get rid of them?

I have an acne treatment that has won me the best answer better then twenty times. Often, the person who voted it the best answer was amazed at how well it worked, even those who had severe cases of acne. I'll copy and paste it below.





Use a hot compress on it (a washcloth, sponge, or anything that will allow you to apply moist heat to the area), and then use cool water to close the pores. Do the process over and over again, about five or six times. Use soap to wash the area, rinse it with warm water, blot off the excess water with a clean towel, and then treat it with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. It should be gone within five to six hours.





Here are some of the previous comments I cut and pasted from those who voted it as the best answer, (Copied and pasted as written. Capital letters seen are as originally answered)





omg thank you! u r sooo awsome now my school pic will look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...


Thank u so muc 4 ur help!!!


It helped alot of my acne. thanks!





Hey! THAT REALLY WORKS MAN THANX A LOT!!!





Wow This Like Really worked!!!! Thanks! Now i don't have a big huge zit!!! Thank you much!





thanks so much..it was gone..it was right onmy chin but thanks soooooooooo much i owe u big time...


THANKS A LOT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I tried this a couple hours ago and it is already starting to clear up. THANKS!


Thanks for the info! It worked!


OMG! it worked. I will say i was skeptical, but I'm back to being my gorgeous self ;)


thanks!


Thanks it worked awesomely good


I did it. it works. you rock!











hey its just one more best answer for you but it WORKED WONDERS ON MY ACNE THANK YOU SO MUCH!


wow it really need help alot. thanks so much for the advice. i look so much better without the acne. haha. thanks so much..


OMG!!!! THAT WORKED!!! I SHOULD START DOING THIS ALL THE TIME!!! NOW PEOPLE DON`T MAKE FUN OF ME!!! THX!!I have a lot of blackheads and i want to know a good homemade remedy that will help get rid of them?
For black heads you need to steam your face. Then use cotton to remove your black heads. Do not use make up for some time as it tends to clog pores more. Just apply an alcohol free toner after you wash your face .I have a lot of blackheads and i want to know a good homemade remedy that will help get rid of them?
i don't know of any home remedies...but St. Ives Apricot Scrub for blemish and blackhead control is really good
blackheads are the result of clogged pores. usually by things like oily skin and products like make-up. Be sure that you wash your face in the morning before you apply make-up and then be sure to take make-up off at night before you go to sleep. cleaning your skin is probably the best preventive maintenance.





i also recommend getting one of the blackhead metal remover tools. tweezerman and revlon both make one. I like the revlon one. you put the tool over your skin and gently press on skin. blackheads are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism