Friday, December 11, 2009

If I popped a blackhead, can I still apply a homemade honey face mask?

I realized honey makes my blackheads (and pimples) smaller, but the brownish black thing in the middle still stayed the same, so I attempted to take it out with tweezers...gross, I know...but necessary. I think I got it, because now it's just red where the little thing in the middle was...can I apply honey to this even though it's kinda open? or will the thing in honey (antimicrobials) hurt me since they could get into my open blackhead??? Thanks in advance ya'll! :)If I popped a blackhead, can I still apply a homemade honey face mask?
yes...If I popped a blackhead, can I still apply a homemade honey face mask?
scrub or exfoliate


or try a natural face mask


natural face masks works the best for skin.


http://kiakawaii.blogspot.com/


she shows you how to make lots of different kind of natural face mask


for acne


spots


blackhead


dry skin


etc..


i learned alot from her


my skin feels so great because of her help
Honey actually has healing properties %26amp; has been used to heal wounds forever. So the answer is yes and it will be good for your skin and sore spot. Invest in a blackhead extractor its much more gentle than tweezers.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


it will spread EVERYWHERE!

1 comment:

  1. I have a huge blackheads on my nose. I am having pain with it. I really want to know about how to get rid of blackheads on nose. I really want to remove my blackheads.

    ReplyDelete

 
albinism